For more than 50 years, the name Lazaro has stood for something: A job well done. A fair price. Honest service. It’s a legacy of integrity that means something to our family.
In 1963, Bernard J. Lazaro set up shop providing top-quality driveways to the western Boston suburbs. Over the next five decades our business grew to dozens of employees and over 100 pieces of specialized equipment. We’ve paved thousands of driveways, parking lots and roads across Massachusetts. But one thing hasn’t changed, and that’s our commitment to providing quality paving to each and every one of our customers, big or small, new or old.
We're proud of our experienced personnel and that all of our jobs are performed by our skilled crews with our own state-of-the-art, meticulously maintained equipment. Many of our employees have been with us for a decade or more, and we know that it's that their dedication to a job well done that keeps our customers coming back, and recommending us to friends.
If you're looking for quality paving, no matter the size or the complexity of the job, we invite you to give us a call to talk about how we can help.
Join Our Team
At Lazaro Paving Corp., we always welcome highly skilled candidates for the positions of laborer, truck driver or equipment operator. If you enjoy being part of a dedicated, hard-working team, we want to hear from you. Please fill out our employment application and email the completed form to email@example.com.
The full-time administrative assistant manages our busy multi-line phone system and supports the daily operations of our office and sales staff.
- Answering, handling and directing incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Communicating effectively and clearly with customers
- Compiling information for estimates
- Tracking and organizing calls and data
- Typing proposals
- Setting up and maintaining file systems
- Performing other general office duties and projects as needed
This highly visible role requires strong written, oral and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of applications and prior office experience are necessary. Construction or paving knowledge is helpful but not required, as we will train the right person in additional areas, including permitting, safety compliance and custom database management. If you are interested in our administrative assistant position, please fill out our employment application and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full-time assistant superintendent will work under the direction of the general manager and general superintendent to help manage on-site operations for various commercial and municipal projects.
- Understanding project plans and specifications
- Scheduling of project work and subcontractors
- Ensuring work is performed in a timely manner
- Providing instruction to employees and subcontractors
- Coordinating delivery of materials to site
- Reporting of issues
- Upholding company safety and quality standards
- Completing any necessary paperwork, including accurate daily records of work
This role requires strong communication and organization skills as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task. College degree and/or a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience desired, preferably in the construction or paving industries. Must have a clean driving record. If you are interested in our assistant superintendent position, please fill out our employment application and email the completed form to email@example.com.
CDL Class A Truck Driver
The full-time CDL Class A truck driver will haul materials and/or equipment to, from and around various job locations and onsite at our shop in Shirley.
- Following dispatch instructions
- Upholding company safety standards
- Adhering to traffic rules of all roads, plants and job sites
- Working with crews on the ground at job locations as needed
- Maintaining a clean and safe truck
Prior truck driving experience is necessary, preferably in the construction or paving industries. A clean driving record and CDL Class A are required. Must be able to pass a pre-employment substance screening test. If you are interested in our CDL Class A truck driving position, please fill out our employment application and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.